What happens if I have a problem or complaint?

If you want to make a complaint, you should first contact the CERS team on 01 407 1430 or email info@cers.ie. We will try to resolve the matter for you as quickly as possible.

If you are not satisfied with the response then you or someone acting on your behalf can bring a complaint or dispute to the Trustee of the Scheme. You must provide full written details of the complaint or dispute together with supporting information. A note setting out the details the Trustee require in regard to your complaint or dispute is available from the CERS administration team, Linden House, 4 Clonskeagh Square, Clonskeagh Road, Dublin 14 or phone 01 407 1430.

Your complaint will be investigated. Typically this stage will involve making enquiries of relevant persons and this may include seeking clarification from you about the complaint. It may also be necessary for the Trustee to obtain advice from the Scheme’s expert advisers.

Following the investigation, the Trustee will consider your complaint and reach a decision. You will receive a response from the Trustee summarising their decision on the complaint within three months of the Trustee receiving the full details of your complaint (including all the supporting documents).

If you are not satisfied with the Trustee decision, then provided you have completed the previous steps outlined above, you may be able to ask the Pensions Ombudsman to investigate your complaint. A standard form must be used and this is available from the Pensions Ombudsman’s office at 36 Upper Mount Street, Dublin 2 (or the website www.pensionsombudsman.ie). There is no charge for the Ombudsman’s services.

Frequently Asked Questions

For a list of our most commonly asked questions, visit our FAQs

+353 1 407 1430

Request a Callback

Thank you for registering for a call back. A representative will contact you soon.
Best time to contact you:

* Required Fields
Cookie Preferences