Will I be taxed on my pension?

All pensions are subject to income tax deduction on the PAYE basis and the Universal Social Charge. When you decide to retire, you will require a Certificate of Tax Credits in respect of pension payments. The appropriate Certificate is available from your local tax office. Please contact the administration for a list of contact details of the various local tax offices.

Emergency tax deduction procedures will be applied to your initial pension payments and will continue to be applied until we receive a Certificate of Tax Credits for you from the Tax office.

It may be of assistance to note that the Registered Employer’s Number of the Pension Scheme is 0065485S.

Frequently Asked Questions

For a list of our most commonly asked questions, visit our FAQs

+353 1 407 1430

Request a Callback

Thank you for registering for a call back. A representative will contact you soon.
Best time to contact you:

* Required Fields
Covid 19 Notice Cookie Preferences